These sketches really represent how I draw and my personal style, I have more of my other characters But i was too lazy to photograph them all So I did the Purple, Red, and Blue pages.
Characters/ style (c) Me!
1. Since Vanex is a cat, what would happen if she had catnip? Would she be drunk? 0.0
2. Is Spam like 110% happyness, or is there a secret dark/depressed side that even HE doesn't know about?
3. How would Spam react if he killed someone? or if he witnessed a bloody murder?
4. Has Spam ever become mad or deeply upset about something AT ALL??? (sorry for all the Spam questions. I'm just curious about him)
5. What would Spam do if he found out Vanex was in danger?
6. Who are Spam's parents?
7. How often do Vanex and Spam act out of character?
8. I hate to ask, but is Vanex ticklish?
9. Have Spam and Vanex kiss yet?
10. Did Spam's mom drop Spam on his head when he was a baby?
11. How do Spam and Vanex think about sex? (I'm 13, so it was hard to ask)
12. What's Spam's biggest fear and how would he react to it?
13. Would Vanex react or something if she saw Spam looking hot? (I ship Spamex!)
14. What would spam look like if he was singing Rock and Roll?
15. Would the world explode if Spam and Vanex switched personalities?
16. What do Spam and Vanex like about each other?
17. (Last question) How would the others react if they found out Vanex and Spam liked each other?
Don't worry, I understand if you can't answer all of them. I meant to only ask like 3 or 4 of them, but I realized I had a lot more questions than I thought. Haha, guess that happens sometimes ^^'
Anyway, I hope to be a great artist like you someday . And keep up the awesome work!
What kind of animal is Jill? Cute demon? |D
You're coming to Dana's with June and me on Saturday to see HERCULES, right? (: (:
WATER. But not, because water is :I and these are ಠ◡ಠ.
And you already know this, but I adore Jillian. For reals. As well as your other characters (obviously) but Jill. JILL
an thanks so much! I'm drawings her alot more hahaha <3
Nice work, great style.
I love these sketches, they're very inspiring!